At Peaceful Preserve Dallas we are here to help make this transition of life one that both celebrates the beauty of our existence and experiences as well as creates an end that feels complete with the preservation of the sweetest memories of our loved ones. Call us today and plan a peaceful commemoration of the admirable lives that grace the surface of this earth.
Which path is right for you ?
Direct cremationDirect cremation is the most affordable as it does not involve embalming the body and there is no funeral service. You may however wish to be present and take part in the cremation if you choose.
Cremation followed by a memorial serviceYou may hold the memorial service to commemorate your loved one with or without the ashes present.
Cremation following a funeral serviceYou will need to contact a funeral provider and the price will reflect their fees.
Call us (844) 311-3118
Lowering the Cost of a Cremation in Dallas, Texas
At Peaceful Preserve, we believe that every single household in Dallas, Texas should be able to elect a simple, end-of-life funeral alternative that is honorable, reasonable and professionally managed . Peaceful Preserve is part of a network of locally operated funeral homes and cremation providers who offer low cost options. Peaceful Preserve reduces the funeral cost for cremation services by only operating with locally owned funeral homes and cremation providers. We help families in Dallas, Texas save hundreds, of dollars in cremation costs, a vital service to all Americans in these troubling financial times. We offer families quality service at the lowest prices, and we give our customer what they actually need or ask for. Be aware of other funeral companies, who want to sell you many extra items and services. Peaceful preserve is looking to stay within your budget to keep the final bill for the funeral or cremation service low. Whether you are planning a cremation service ahead of time or you need to speak with a funeral director about a death or imminent death of a loved one, call us now on (844) 311-3118.
We are here to help! Peaceful Preserve helps families with low cost cremations and burial services throughout Dallas, Texas. Preparing a cremation can be difficult and is a time of great emotional distress. The stress of ‘calculating’ the cremation price of your loved one can bring unnecessary stress. Peaceful Preserve is here to take that stress away, and we can put your mind at ease with an instant quoted set price for direct cremations in Dallas, Texas.Our goal is to provide the best possible value - which is the ideal combination of price and quality.
Why you need our services
We offer our services as a funeral parlor without being disrespectful of the high standards of services provided by other funeral parlors in your neighborhood.
But we would like to attract your attention to the fact that our funeral parlor services are positively different from the services offered by others. You can be convinced that the pride we take in taking care of our customers gets justified by going through our website. Our staff has the expertise to fulfill all your expectations and can even go beyond them if there is any possibility to do so.
We can help you with the planning required for the funeral of dear and departed persons and can also arrange all the pre-requisites necessary for the occasion. Our highly experienced staff can give the necessary support to the members of the family suffering from bereavement.
Our services are available 24x7, and you can get it by simply ringing up (844) 311-3118
How we are different
It is very natural that you will look for support and help from a trustworthy and familiar source. It is a fact especially when you have lost someone very near and dear to you.
Always keep in mind that we are always your best friend whenever you find yourself in such a sad situation. Our staff is ever ready to give you moral support during these painful times as your good health is always their prime concern.
The difference that we make
We know that you can always select any of the funeral parlors in your neighborhood for completely professional and highly personal service. But if you choose our services in any distressful circumstances then you can be sure that arrangements we offer for the funeral are of the highest quality.
We not only maintain a high standard of services but also our business dealings are carried out with complete transparency and at an affordable cost.
The services are:
- Offering well-planned arrangements for funeral service to bereaved families
- Arranging a get-together with a soft ambiance where friends and family members can engage in remembering the life of the deceased person
- Helping the families to follow the traditional and customary rituals prevalent for centuries during this occasion
- Offering to get original and personal services and products for the funeral
- Helping the families to plan for events before the funeral
- We offer various options for choosing the type of cremation service.
- We provide specialized services to war veterans.
Our Dallas Cremation location has a very competent staff that can quickly meet your expectations and exceed them if required.
Reach us @ (844) 311-3118
The basis of our uniqueness
We are not like any run-of-the-mill Cremation and Funeral Home. The local staff at our Dallas Cremations Services is highly experienced, professional, humane and friendly and has been the first choice year after year for all families in Dallas.
We feel proud to be able to serve each deceased person’s memory with honor by embracing traditional values, diverse thoughts and actions and innovative services that they rightly deserve.
The various options offered by Dallas location are as follows:
- A variety of services for funeral and memorial arrangements including entirely traditional, personal and innovative requirements.
- A range of options for cremation services.
- Options for making natural choices.
- Services for memorial celebrations.
Sometimes it is tough to forget a departed soul whom you loved very much. Our cremation Dallas Services provides the necessary care and support which can help you to comfort each other, attain peace of mind and bid goodbye to the one you loved so much.
There may be some decisions that you have to take at this time, but we are there to hold your hand and guide you through every stage of this difficult time in your life.
• Memorial Service at Funeral Home *
• Certified Copies of Death Certificate
• Mailing of Cremated Remains within US
• Personal Delivery of Cremated Remains *
• Private Family Viewing
• Removal of Pacemaker *
• Licensed Funeral Director for Burial of Cremated Remains*
• Memorial Cards
• Memorial Video*
• Express Cremations*
• Submitting Obituaries and Death Notices to Newspapers
We make the following promises to you
- Designing the most befitting funeral and memorial service in honor of the departed soul including paying tribute to all the things they have experienced and achieved in life.
- Choosing the most suitable products as per your wishes, requirements, and budgets, such as caskets, cremation urns, mausoleum, and cemetery.
- Writing obituaries befitting the person’s social status, connections, and experiences and assisting in publishing them in various newspapers.
- Creating an online “Book of Memories” as a legacy where you can add photos and documents to make it a treasure trove of memorabilia.
- Making all necessary arrangements to hold the funeral and memorial services at the cemetery, home, place of worship or any other alternative venue of your choice.
- Providing the required printed materials such as document folders, bookmarks and prayer cards for the ceremony.
- Creating a video for the immediate family and flowers as a tribute to the departed soul to be shown at the venue for the memorial service.
- Preparing the paperwork necessary for vital records, getting permits, obtaining and filing of death certificates, receive benefits for the next of kin of veterans, claiming life insurance benefits and processing claims for Social Securities.
Contact us to know the various options available. You can also send us an e-mail if you want so.
4141 office parkway
Dallas, TX 75204 United States
Communities we service:
DALLAS, PLANO, ADDISON, CARROLLTON, IRVING, GARLAND, GRAND PRAIRIE, RICHARDSON, DUNCANVILLE, LANCASTER, MESQUITE, BALCH SPRINGS, ARLINGTON, GRAPEVINE, ROWLETT, LEWISVILLE, FLOWER MOUND, ALLEN, FORT WORTH, FRISCO, MCKINNEY, TYLER, LONGVIEW, WICHITA FALLS, ABILENE, LUBBOCK, MIDLAND, ODESSA, AMARILLO, SAN ANGELO, WACO
Cities We Service in Texas: